People..it is that time of the month where you smart, dynamic, intelligent, charming, cool, hip, talented, smart..did i say smart twice...oops...have to put your georgeous, pretty, braniac heads and come with with a recipe or recipes for a theme. This event was started by Nandita and this time it is my chance to host :)
Before i go to the theme..i have to be honest..i suck at computers..seriously.. i only know word,powerpoint and excel. I went in for some computer courses in India and did not even bother going in for results...u can guess why ;)..so please give the photos to me in the size i request...and i will keep my trap shut and do the needful..if you shove a size on me and tell me to deal with it..i will bug you nonstop to send me the right size or put in ur entry without the photo of ur lovely dish...why would you want me to do it huh!..so please cooperate!!
Here is the theme for this month. It is SOY and its BY-PRODUCTS!!..now now..before you guys run away... think about it..you have soy beans,soy flour, soy nuggets,tofu,soy milk,tempeh, soy products - for example boca burger etc.., edamame..am i missing anything else??..you get the point right..anything with soy. Really !!it is good for you....i will not bore you with the benefits...but you can read it here . If you want to delve deeper here is another link
Now the fun part - Rules.
1. Send entries by 31st Jan.
2. Send the entries to email@example.com
3. Put in WBB in the subject of your entry.
4. Send the entry with your name, name of your blog, link of your dish and photo link.
5. The photo sent should be sized to 75*75..
6. Link back to this post in your entry so that the ends are tied up.
7. People who do not have a blog but want to participate..please send me all the info by email and i will be happy to add it in the round-up...
Hope all of you can participate and yeah yeah..go on and submit more than one..no probs..just don't go loco with 5 - 6 recipes....and i forgot to say Happy 2008 :)