Wednesday

All i say is Thank You

Well..it was a couple of months break..and a couple is all i took. I really missed blogging...and more importantly i missed the interaction. I think though i am still not done with what i took the break for...it is getting impossible for me not to blog. But before i come up with an entry and a lot of yak-yak from me..i want to say is THANK YOU to each and every blogger who was so sweet and kind and made it a point to comment and let me know that i am loved and wanted me to come back. I really appreciate it...makes me realise..that virtual bonds are as good as physical ones :)


I do want to thank a few people on a more personal level coz they did give me some cool awards and it is funny...i have not met any of them...but i feel really close to them and thinking about their entries or their names bring a smile to my face..that is friendship in my opinion.


Sig gave me the You make me smile award and trust me honey...you make me smile all the time too..and make me nod my head so many times in union with the rants :) I also love the emails we exchange..where I more than you rant quite a lot ;)



Nammu passed on the Nice Matters award and the Excellence award to me and all i can say is it takes one awesome person to know another ;)...but really...i can never stop drooling at her creations and being amazed at her baking talent...also the jokes she sends me on and off :)

I also want to thank 3 awesome girls...TBC,Laavanya and Sra.............who did not give me any awards :( ..but with whom i have talked or emailed in the 2 months break and it really made me realize how much i missed that friendship.

I really hope i do not have to take a break from blogging and none of you fabulous bloggers in the foodie sites do too :)

27 comments:

sunita said...

Welcome back dear Rajitha...really nice to see this space being refreshed :-)

Sig said...

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, She is back, she is back, she is back.... :) Doing a happy dance now.... Welcome back dahling... missed u, I mean from the blogosphere, you didn't give me a chance to miss you otherwise... :D

Siri said...

welcome back Rajitha..:D .. I know you more so for ur awesome roundup on 'SOY'..:D Some friendships (though virtual) are indeed sweet and to be cherished.. Congratulations on the awards.. u truly deserved them all..:D

Siri

Dhivya said...

congrats for ur awards!and welcome back..looking forward ur recipes:))

TBC said...

Welcome back!!:-)

I did not give u any awards...:-(
In my defense, I do not do the awards thing.;-)I did ask Namratha and Laavanya to pass it to you though, doesn't that count?

Now post something quickly!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for dropping by Rajitha.

Welcome back. Hope you will be able to blog again without any break.

Namratha said...

I'm sooo glad you are back, you better not disappear again!! Missed u loads and loads...now stop being lazy and bring those recipes out :D

Rajesh &Shankari said...

Welcome back! We missed you.

EC said...

Welcome back dear...hoping to see a lot more new recipes from u

Srivalli said...

Rajitha, Welcome back..its great to see you !...hope you get back to regular posts now!..

sra said...

Aha! Welcome back! And I hereby give you the "I MISSED YOU AND YOUR BLOG A LOT" award - I was looking for your on chat and was thinking of mailing you again!

Lavanya Raj said...

hi Rajitha..Congrads on Your 3 different awards.

looking for yak-yak......:) from you soon.

DK said...

aaahhhaaa..welcome back! Good to see this post girl! Now get set go..no no Come with an awesome post next ;-)

amna said...

welcome back rajitha :)

Richa said...

arrey yaar, pehle bolna tha na? i would hv passed on the award much earlier to get u out of ur hiding ;) nice to see ya.....:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Congratulations dear and Good to see you back to blogging again!

http://zaiqa.net/

Red Chillies said...

Welcome back Rajitha! Congratulations on all the awards. Hope to see you blogging some delish dishes soon :-)

Rajitha said...

Sunita...am glad to be back too :)

Sig...ha ha...i was dancing too..yep! i was the cause of the tremors in the midwest..coz i decided to blog and was doing the happy dance :D. i missed ur comments on the blog for sure!

Siri..Thanks..you are cooking up a storm!

Dhivya..thnks :)

TBC..excuses ..excuses..this is all i get to hear from you ;)

Madhuram..thnks :)

Nammu..i missd the interaction too girl...i know..i am a lil too lazy for my own good :D

shankari..thnks :)

easy..am waiting to post too :)

srivalli..yep! i am going to be posting and making a nusiance of myself pretty regularly ;)

sra..thanks honey!! i accept the award graciously (trying to)...and u are always with the bahana of looking for me but :D (i know..i suck :)

lavi..thnks..

DK..hope too girl...looking at ur posts gives me a complex ;)

nags! oh nags...ha ha..you are a doll..aren't you supposed to be acting like a bridezilla right now :)

richa..achha..to tu sochti hain ki mein awards ki bhooki hun :(

mona..thnks :)

smdatta said...

Hey you are back, how is everything ?

Uma said...

First let me congratulate you on your awards. Welcome back. Hope to get many more yummy recipes from you. Thanks for dropping by.

Cynthia said...

Hey! Welcome back!

Richa said...

arrey yaar, aisa mat soch, just kidding :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Rajitha,

Welcome back ! Looking forward to more yummy recipes from u...

Really good to see u back !

Love

M

Unknown said...

Where art thou :)

Rajitha said...

smdatta..hi! i am doing fine :)..thnks for asking!

uma - thnks :)

cyn - thnks madam :)

richa..chidha rahi thi re ;)

M..i think i know who you are...and you are too sweet :)...and if you are not the person i think you are..the sweet compliment still stands!!

nandita...i am here thy lady ;)..yeah yeah..i suck at it!!

Laavanya said...

Hey... I did give you an award 'Nice matters' :) but it's nice to know that you thought of me even otherwise! :D

Anisheetu said...

Hi first time to ur blog... nice entries and photos will keep visiting.... :)